No doctor’s referral required
Physiotherapy: What to expect...
Your physiotherapist will perform an initial assessment to help diagnose your condition and will provide thorough education to help you understand your diagnosis. Your treatment will likely consist of manual or hands-on therapy as well as an individualized therapeutic exercise program tailored to specifically meet your needs.
Our physiotherapists have extensive training in a wide variety of musculoskeletal and neurological conditions to assist you in achieving your individual goals. The following are some specific examples of conditions we commonly treat. If you have any of the following, we can help.
- Motor Vehicle Accident injuries (MVA)
- Work-related and occupational injuries (WCB)
- Sporting injuries
- Neck and back pain/ SI joint dysfunction
- Joint sprains/strains
- Ligament, tendon and muscle injury
- Dizziness or vertigo
- Joint dislocation
- Increased risk of falls
- Overuse injuries such as carpal tunnel, tennis elbow, running injuries
- Chronic pain
- Arthritic conditions
- TMJ (jaw) pain
- Balance and mobility deficits resulting from neurological conditions such as multiple sclerosis, ALS, stroke
- Pediatric conditions including torticollis, developmental delay and neurological conditions
We also perform assessments of your running technique, including gait analysis, biomechanical assessment and running shoe evaluation and prescription.
Massage Therapy can provide numerous benefits including improving overall health and well-being. Our massage therapist has extensive training to help you reach your goals!